After much consideration, I have decided that it would be best to cut my herd in half. I am not doing horses full time as I once was, and they are not getting the attention they need, nor the promotion or marketing they deserve. I want to focus on babies, fitting and showing right now by my stallions, and not as much on the riders since I no longer have a trainer here at the farm. The other side of this is that I would like to find homes for these horses and purchase a property instead of endlessly renting - that way I can build and provide everything the place needs, the proper fencing and turnout for my stallions/mares and foals, set up my hot walker, and have something to build on. Owning a grooming shop is certainly an exciting part of my life and one that I love, but it is taking up most of my free time, working to pay for care for horses that I don’t even really get to enjoy much anymore. Good help (any help, really) is tough to find and I am pretty aggravated with no shows, half -A- work, etc. So, with that being said, I have quite a few of these critters available. Please be aware that these horses are priced much below value, as most of these I have raised… but I have them priced as such also because it is very difficult to find help and time to video and sometimes even assist with pictures. Most horses have a video and pictures for reference, but they may be older.
$2500 and Under .
$2500 and Under .
- ’18 - Krymsuns Lil Piggie – AQHA(at association)/APHA(in hand) yearling sorrel overo filly Kolored by Krymsun x Tuffys Passion. This filly has been handled since day one, and although she is not a spoiled brat she is definitely spoiled. Easy to do everything with, handles well, lunges, bathes, farrier, etc. Currently turned out and babysitting the weanlings. Will not be huge but she is nice and correct, should top out around 15.1 or so. sold www.allbreedpedigree.com/krymsuns+lil+piggie
- ’06 -In Those Irons - 2006 sorrel overo “Mimi” is one of my best paint broodmares. I have not tested her, but she is a very consistent overo producer crossed on quarter horses, she does carry one copy of the frame OLWS gene. She has never had a red or red based foal, so is likely homozygous black. She has crossed very nicely with anything I have bred her to, and she is a great broodmare with easy covers and foals out easily. She has had blue roan, buckskin, buckskin overo, black and white overo, smokey black overo, and bay. Not one I really want to move but I have purposely skipped two years on her just from a numbers standpoint, and shes too nice to just stand in the field. Stays fat and is an overall great mama. She is sound, and she is broke, but has not been ridden in several years as I have just used her as a broodmare. I would consider selling her with a reduced breeding if desired. Her sire is a 25+ time world champion in all around(especially patterns and English) and her dam was a shown APHA point earner and a great producer. Mimi did not get the size she was “supposed to” but has HUGE foals typically. www.allbreedpedigree.com/in+those+irons 2500
- Over $2500 .
- ’16 - Kaliente Krymsun – AQHA(in hand) APHA(eligible) gelding 3yr old sorrel with flaxen mane and tail, and lots of chrome. This fella is very quiet. Like born broke quiet. Hes had all his basics plus some and he is very easy to do everything with. Although hes on the smaller side, his dam was a great producer with multiple top ten finishes and world champion offspring and she was 14.1h. Back when the pleasure horses were smaller… she was an own daughter of Zippos Mr Good Bar and she was the grandam to the famous No Doubt Im Lazy stallion. This was a good cross, and this colt has the legs and the gears to do the pleasure. He was started slow and easy and just trail ridden, knows his w/j/l and is very willing to please. No issues he just needs to get finished out. Great choice for someone that wants to train one that has had the hardest work already out of the way and ready to go on with the program. $3800 www.allbreedpedigree.com/kaliente+krymsun
- ’16 -Bringin the Money – “Moolah” is a 3yr old (still intact) AQHA bay colt by my late stallion CR Hes Good Money. He is out of one of the nicest mares I have in my herd, All Dressed Up, which gives him more “umph” and wow is he some kinda pretty. He was on the schedule to be gelded but was skipped this spring so hes still intact… although he has no idea that he is. Quiet minded but not a dead head, this fella will make someone one heck of a performance horse right here! Ranch, barrels, roping, he should do it easily. now riding around nicely www.allbreedpedigree.com/bringin+the+money 4500
- ’12 – Spin More Money AQHA Perlino stallion by my late CR Hes Good Money. Spinny is just now putting his spin on things, his first and second foal crop sold easily and he is a very good minded fellow. Broke and ridden for a year, he will turnaround, stop well, take his leads, set his head, and has the basic foundation of reining and ranch rail. His training stopped about the time I moved, and everything came to a halt. He has been trail ridden and is sound. Hes out of a great Zan Parr Bar mare that has produced several performance winners and money earners. He is perlino, but not homozygous agouti so he can have Palomino or Buckskin on even red mares. He carries a copy of GBED but otherwise is NN. He does carry W20, the white booster gene. He got that from his dam. Gentle to handle and breed. Sound with no vices. 15.2h www.allbreedpedigree.com/spin+more+money 8500
- ’14 Al That Glitters – AQHA/APHA overo grey mare, this is a mare out of one of my best ones… Alone Chocolate Chip. I would consider selling Glimmie because her dam just had a gorgeous red and white loud filly for me this year. Glimmie is broke to ride, but just green. I pulled stakes and bred her to Krayola and she had a cute little flaxen mane and tail with chrome colt. She is currently open but can sell with a breeding. Belly spot like her dam, midline. Born red then greyed out. By Old Golds Triple Play (Zippos Old Gold/Bar Flower) and her dam is a chocolate chip horse www.allbreedpedigree.com/al+that+glitters 4500 in foal to stats first goodbar for 2021
- ’16 -Bringin the Money – “Moolah” is a 3yr old (still intact) AQHA bay colt by my late stallion CR Hes Good Money. He is out of one of the nicest mares I have in my herd, All Dressed Up, which gives him more “umph” and wow is he some kinda pretty. He was on the schedule to be gelded but was skipped this spring so hes still intact… although he has no idea that he is. Quiet minded but not a dead head, this fella will make someone one heck of a performance horse right here! Ranch, barrels, roping, he should do it easily. Not started but handled all over and in the barn. www.allbreedpedigree.com/bringin+the+money 2500